Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My girls x Culminating

 
M y g i r l s  x  C u l m i n a t i n g



My girls and I. 
We went through so much in these past few days. And I`m really blessed to have such gorgeous, kind, sophisticated girls around me. If you only know how we treat it each other. You'd be surprised. 

Glamenaj Yambao. She is my friend for about 4 years. The word "boring" is not in our vocabulary when we're together. We talk about lots of stuff. We pretty much talked about EVERYTHING already. I mean, you know. She's my best friend. I wouldn't have survived senior year without her. 

Ann Lacaden. Through thick and thin, she's always been there. I mean, we're pretty much partners in crime. We always got each others back. She is very nice and funny. 

Shiori Wasada. Our baby sister. :"> Haha! She's very sweet, cuddly and a very approachable person. She's really into helping people. :) Our drop dead gorgeous, baby. :)

Tracy Ann Gaspi. Considered as our loving mom. Haha! A very caring pretty sexy mom. :"> 

Janine De Guzman. We've had our rough times. We faced all of them. And I'm glad she's still a friend. :">

My awesome girls. <3

No comments: