Thursday, March 10, 2011

W h e r e   a r e   y  o  u  n o w ?  x   D  a  d  d  y 


Daddy, I've put so much faith in you. You were the one who taught me a lot of things. You understand things better than mom. We have the same perspective in life. It was you who told me to stand up and not listen to the negative things around me. But I was just wondering. Did you ever love me? Did you ever love me and my brother? Did you even think what I was doing? Did you ever get curious as to how I feel about you and mom not talking and always arguing? Did it ever occur to you that you have a family that needs you. You have a daughter that needs your advice. You have a son that need fatherly love. You have a wife. You have a family. I am saying this because I want us to be whole again. I'm all alone in my room right now. Maui's not here. Mom's not here. You're not here. Well at least I know that mom and maui will be here any time soon. But what about you? When will you be there? I am not saying this in a bad way. I just wanted to tell you that I need you. Maui needs you. Mom needs you. We need you. Please do act like one. :( I'm a lonely girl looking a father who's nowhere to be found. I just miss you a lot. That's all. I love you daddy.

No comments: