Thursday, March 10, 2011

S h a i r a H a i r E x t e n s i o n R e v i e w !

 

Hi guys! This is my first ever review. :) So let's get started! About four months ago, I decided to buy hair extensions because I wag going to use it for work. (modeled at car show) Anyways, my hair was really short and I was gonna model as an anime at that time. Remember how animes have very long hair? I was "copying" the design on the car who was Shakugan No Shana. I have never modeled anything ever before so I was ecstatic when he hired me. :)  So that's when I started to buy extensions. I found this on Facebook. She was selling a 100% Human Remy Hair. When I received the package I was really happy because it really looked natural. People can never tell if that's fake or not. So I was happy. I bought 6pieces because I want my hair to look thick. It's hotter that way. Haha! Anyways, it's only 380php. So it's really cheap. It's a clip on hair extension. You can wash them after 3-4 uses. For me, I shampoo it and then I soak it in conditioner for 30 minutes. No need to blow dry. Air dry will do just fine. You can also curl them up and style it with whatever you want. 
But remember to use products that can lessen the damage when you use hot tools. You don't want it to dry up, do you? You have to use a comb with large teeth and not the hairbrush because you will easily lose strands.
So basically this is the before and after transformation: 

It really cheap. I really love it. And you've gotta try it. :)

No comments: